Baobab strives to be a dynamic company, large enough to service our clients to the full extent of their expectations, yet small enough to operate quickly, hassle free and cost effectively without the burdens of an overly inflated corporate structure.
In response to this view, Baobab is based in Pretoria with a satellite office in Cape Town.
- This approach is a cost effective, sustainable and viable option in ever changing marketing communications industries
- This approach will allow Baobab to partner with relevant and specific experts and subcontractors as and when the need arises, depending on the scope of the project
- Allowing for new creativity and fresh ideas
- Up to date industry developments and improvements can be incorporated
- The cost of these expert services is not incurred on a permanent, but project only, basis
This small company methodology, responsiveness and being able to adapt to current project requirements, has over the years proven one of the greatest benefits to our clients, who must operate within the restrictions of larger corporate government.
Baobab has successfully been executing projects and driver training for clients in all major city and rural areas throughout South Africa and its neighbouring countries: Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, Lesotho, Swaziland, Zimbabwe and Saudi Arabia
- Key account managers and/or supporting agency staff travel to required project destinations to manage and oversee the execution of the projects
- Local resources are subcontracted, with the added benefit of boosting the local community and assisting them in economic growth.